Customs clearance of perishable goods
- More than 13 000
vehicles with perishables have been forwarded
- More than 30 000
vehicles have gone through customs clearance together with "Ruscon-Broker" LLC
A full cycle of goods handling
Container acceptance at the port\ on a truck in a temporary storage warehouse
Preliminary check of shipping documents for compliance with regulatory requirements
Representing the interests of the cargo owner during control, preparation and submission of documents
Obtaining declarations and certificates of conformity, as well as registration certificates
We select a specific FEACN (Foreign Economic Activity Commodity Nomenclature) code, check import-export restrictions. We calculate payments, duties, VAT, recycling fees, etc. We represent the interests of the client during the inspection, we check and finalize the marking.
Delivery to a temperature-controlled warehouse
We will arrange transfer of goods to a pre-agreed warehouse, including our own.
Storage and warehouse handling
Responsible storage of goods for further export to the client with specified temperature conditions for each type of goods. Warehouse handling and completion of consignments.
Delivery to the point of destination
Organization of delivery of goods in a temperature-controlled vehicle to the consignee's warehouse, including by railway.
NEW REGULAR SERVICE INDIA- NOVOROSSIYSK
Own regular multimodal service for delivery of goods in containers between India and RussiaTo the offer
Ruscon Broker capabilities:
- INSURED LIABILITY
as a freight forwarder with a limit of $1 million
- Handling within 24 hours
- Self-operated temperature-controlled warehouse
- Certified customs broker, license № 0798
- Representatives of our company in the ports
- XXXX customs specialists
- Verification of documents for compliance with the requirements of customs legislation;
- Identification of HS codes, verification of restrictions on the import and export of goods;
- Calculation of customs dues and taxes;
- Assistance and help in execution of various permissive documents;
- Marking of goods check and bringing into compliance with the requirements and Technical Regulations of the Customs Union;
- Representing the Client’s interests during the customs inspection, examination and other types of control.