The new CEO of the NCSP elected18 June 2013
Until this moment Mr. Matvienko was acting CEO the NCSP, replacing the former CEO Mr. Rado Antolovich, which had had to surrender his position for the period of criminal investigation against him.
Mr. Matvienko was born in Kransodar region of Russia, graduated from the Novorossiysk Maritime University in the faculty of Navigation. In 2010 completed the MBA in the St.Petersburg International School of management. His career background includes positions in the Novoship and Sakhalin shipping companies. Mr. Matvienko took CEO positions in the Primorsk port and BaltTransService transportation company. He joined the NCSP in 2011, and until March 2013 was the executive director of the company.
After election of the CEO, the share-holders terminated the powers of the earlier elected Board, and reelected the same members to the new one as follows.
• Mikhail Barkov, vice-president JSC Transneft;
• Аlexander Vinokurov, president Summa Group;
• Maxim Grishanin, the first vice-president JSC Transneft;
• Vitaliy Sergeichuk, deputy head of department of the Russian State property Committee;
• Alexander Tikhonov, department head of the Ministry of Transport of Russia;
• Marat Shaidaev, the first deputy CEO of the NCSP JSC.
The “golden share” member of the Board has become the Deputy Minister of Transport – Victor Olerskiy as representative of the Russian Federation.